Everyone love's a day at The Whale's Tale Waterpark - New England's Favorite Waterpark! Buy a 2021 Any Day Ticket now and get the best price of the year! Peak Season Price at the Gate will be $49. Save $12/ticket now.
To purchase your 2021 Any Day Ticket, select your quantity and then select today's date. The ticket will be valid for Any Day during the 2021 season.
Due to Covid 19 Restrictions it is likely that reservations will be required. Call 603-745-8810 during normal business hours to schedule your visit. Tell the reservationist that you have purchased a Holiday Sale Any Day General Admission ticket that you would like to use.
Just a few of our attractions include:
- Akua Beach - skill challenging flowboarding or bodyboarding wave simulator (Signed ROL required for use)
- Poseidon's Voyage - heart pounding vertical launch body slide
- Shipwreck Island - entertainment for the whole family in this state of the art water complex
- Willie's Wild Waves - join the beach party in these ocean size breakers
- Whale's Harbor - dedicated water features for our youngest guests
World Class Attractions plus:
- Parking and Tube Rentals are Free.
- Coolers are welcome. See restrictions
- Private cabanas may be reserved in advance.
- Guests may exit the park and return when they display their hand stamp.
Height and Weight Restrictions
Guests must observe all park restrictions, rules and verbal instructions.
For safety reasons established by the slide manufacturers, riders must be adhere to the following restrictions:
- Akua Beach Surfing - minimum 52" tall
- Akua Beach Bodyboarding - minimum 42" tall
- Banzai Pipeline – minimum of 48" (122cm) tall with a minimum tube load of 100lbs (45kgs) and maximum of 400 lbs (181 kgs)
- Plunge Speed Slides – minimum of 48" (122cm) tall and less than 250 lbs (113 kgs)
- Downpour Flume Slides – less than 250 lbs (113 kgs)
- Harpoon Express 3 person tube maximum combined load 600 lbs (272 kgs)
- Harpoon Express 2 person tube maximum combined load 400 lbs (181 kgs)
- Beluga Boggin – less than 150 lbs (68 kgs)
- Eye of the Storm – minimum of 48" (122cm) tall and less than 300 lbs (136 kg) and MUST be able to swim
- Poseidon’s Voyage – minimum of 48" (122cm) tall and less than 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- Shipwreck Island – Red, Blue & Yellow slides - less than 250 lbs (113 kgs)
- Shipwreck Island – Purple slides - less than 150 lbs (68 kgs)
What to Bring
- Sunscreen. Be sun safe, remember sunscreen and reapply often. Sunscreen is available for purchase in the Breakers Surf Shop.
- Towels. If you do not have a towel, towels may be purchased in the Breakers Surf Shop.
- Swimwear is required. Swimwear must be appropriate for a family-friendly park. It may not have metal belts, buckles or rivets that may damage the attractions.
- Life jackets (Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs)) are recommended for weak or non-swimmers. Coast Guard Approved jackets are available to borrow, free of charge, in the Breakers Surf Shop. Life jackets are allowed on any tube slide. In addition, life jackets may be worn on the Downpour Flume Slides.
- Shoes are allowed in the pools, but for your safety, they are not allowed on any attraction.
- Eyewear is not recommended on any attraction. If you elect to wear something on your eyes it is at your own risk and the Whale's Tale is not responsible for loss or damage.
- Coolers are allowed provided they do not include any glass or alcohol. Beverages must be in factory sealed containers. Coolers and bags will be checked at the entrance to the park.